please note that the Embassy of Hungary in Abuja resumes providing consular services as of 13 of July. C Visa applications remain exceptions.
You may find our new Booking System at https://konzinfobooking.mfa.gov.hu. Appointments for Hungarian citizens’ applications for international passport; the registration of birth, death, marriage and EEA citizens’ direct family members’ visa application may be booked exclusively via email at consulate.abv[at]mfa.gov.hu.
Kindly comply with the following safety regulations during office hours at the Embassy. Please note that observing them is also a priority of the security personnel.
• Wearing a facemask is compulsory! The Embassy is not obliged to provide facemasks and customers arriving without any will not be allowed to enter.
• The security personnel is conducting body temperature measurement with a contactless thermometer. Failure to comply with this procedure or thermal results indicating fever may result in denial of entry.
• Hand sanitizer is provided in the customer waiting room and its use is compulsory.
• Only up to four customers may stay in the customer waiting room at a time, and no escorting persons are allowed in (with the exception of a child under 18, who may be escorted by one parent).
• Customers may wait outside the front gate of the Embassy, maintaining a safe distance of at least 1.5 meters from each other.
We thank you very much for your kind understanding and cooperation.